I’m glad that you came to read my blog:) I hope that you will find something interesting here.
I want to tell you something about myself. Let’s get to know each other:)
My name is Emilia.
I live in the Warmia and Mazury region of Poland. My home town is located in a picturesque area surrounded by forests.
I like living here because I value peace and slow life.
- I don’t like being in a hurry. I hate chaos, messy life and having a troubled head. But at the same time I like surprises, unexpected trips and long journeys.
Until there is a balance in my life, I am calm. I believe that every aspect of my life is equally important. When I feel that I’m neglecting something I try and focus on this area of my life to make it better.
- I love animals. I and my husband we have two cats and two lizards (a leopard gecko and a bearded dragon).
- I love to self-improve and educate. I read and listen. There is always an opportunity to learn something new.
- I enjoy spending time with people from different age groups and have valuable conversations. I like children for their spontaneity, teenagers for their individualities and adults for their experiences.
- I love surrounding myself with people who are talented and creative, who have passions.
- I value people who are modest and those with a sense of humour.
- I like spending time with my family and friends but I also enjoy peace and quiet.
- My nearest and dearest are the most important for me.
- I like good films. The ones that bring some value to my life. The films that make me laugh, inspire me or make me think. When I don’t have a feeling that I wasted my time waching them.
- There is always music playing in my home.
- In my free time I watch my favourite serials. “Friends” is my absolute favourite. I can watch it over and over and I don’t get bored.
- I like singing. It doesn’t mean that I can sing 😉
- I like winter, snow, Christmas, candles and hot chocolate🙂
- I like kaki fruit, pomelo and bananas. Cakes with creamy filling:)
- I like dancing and swimming.
- I like myself.
- I am a minimalist and I don’t get attached to items. Read my story: From a hoarder to a minimalist.
- Organised surroundings give me peace of mind.
- I don’t like intolerance, stereotipes, superficiality, narrow-mindedness, very hot weather, rice and sour fruit.
- I fight OCD (obsessive-complusive disorder)
- I have never understood maths, chemistry and physics and I probably never will.
This is not everything that I want to share with you. I will write more in my future posts:)
Read my blog and I hope that you will find the content useful.
See you soon or better Read you soon,
Join my Facebook group:))